понедельник, 5 октября 2020 г.

Be Your Professional Edm Ghost Producer











About:

Hello, my name is RobertEDM and I will be your ghost producer.



Check out my portfolio/website for more demos: www.robertedm.com



I've been in the EDM scene for more than 6 years now. I have released original music on Beatport,Itunes, got featured on radio stations, youtube channels. Producing music is what I love to do the most, so you can expect top notch tracks for any occasion.



I will produce/remix 4 minute length high quality track in these genres: Mainroom House, Progressive House, Trance, Future House, Deep House, Chillout, Tropical House, Trap. Just send me your ideas, .midi or stem files and wait for your track to come to life!



Check out Extra Gigs for even more options!



  • Unlimited revisions. Will work until you are 100% satisfied!!!


I'll work on the track until you are fully satisfied. If by some case you want to cancel the order, you'll have your money back too :) I'm here to deliver quality work and the best possible service I can.

Check out the video! (All tracks in the video are mine and some of them are available for purchase, message me if interested)

Reviews


:

All Good :) Nice Track!

:

Very good experience

:

Nice producer! I hope to work with him again.

:

100%!!!! Thanks Robert!

:

Very quick and responsive to input. Much appreciated!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий