среда, 30 сентября 2020 г.

Compose Romantic Piano Music For Valentines Day











About:

My name is MellowNightz.

You can visit my Youtube Channel for all my work here:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1E97B29BF5EEA7AC



I am a  music producer/piano player and I worked with many artists from around the world.

I produced original piano music for big artists like Justin Tyler.



I will compose romantic piano music for Valentine's Day.

Maybe you want to surprise your loved one with a romantic piano track?

Do you want to create an original song for your loved one at Valentine's Day but you still need the right piano instrumental? Contact me and we can discuss your ideas.



1 minute of music = 5$ - Every additional minute is 5$



All the piano tracks you hear in the video are composed/arranged by myself



My turn around time is eight days and depending on my current projects, I will need the full turn around time to deliver this project. Please consider this in case you are working on a time sensitive project, thank you!



Feel free to contact me and order your Valentine's Day piano music today.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job...

:

nice!! absolutely I'll be re-buyer

: :

Very professional and talented composer. Wonderful job thanks!

:

Thank you very much! Really happy to hear you like it!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий