суббота, 31 октября 2020 г.

Ghost Produce Electronic Music Of Any Genre











About:

Greetings!



If you're interested in any kind of electronic music, so I definitely can help you to produce one! 



I'm in the electronic music industry for 5 years producing for myself and other electronic artists on Russia's electronic scene. You can familiarize with my previous works in my portfolio or you can chat me anytime, I'll share with you my latest projects of the genre you need.



I can produce for you:



  • Music in the style of your favorite artist
  • EDM 
  • Hip-Hop 
  • Synthwave 
  • Techno
  • Pop
  • Experimental stuff
  • Others



Quality is the MOST important and I always listen to the opinion of my clients and dialogue between us must take place! 



Please contact me before placing the order so that we can talk about your project! It's very important for me to understand in what context should the music exist!



Next Steps



  1. Send me a message to chat about your project!
  2. Order the Gig or Custom Offer 
  3. I will get to work! 



Feel free to send me custom offer requests. Look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Kylengeel is a very talented composer and very kind. He delivered exactly what i asked for. It's a pleasure working with him! Will definitely come back for more! Thank you!

:

great work. the final result came out as expected and i will be able to use it. great communication. thanks!

:

was looking for a particular style and he delivered a great result. communication was straight forward and clear. definitely recommended.

:

Very talented individual!! Loved the end result as well as communicating with the seller :) Would 100% recommend to others!

:

Provided klengeel a quick description with reference track and he gave me a finished product that was clearly inspired by the reference track while still being unique. I would recommend this seller!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий