пятница, 16 октября 2020 г.

Compose A Score For Your Project











About:



If you need a piece of music for your short movie, video game, or any multimedia project I offer you my skills in composing/producing.  As a Film School graduate I know a lot about making music sound cinematic. Not a newbie, and I assure you I will meet your expectations and get the job done. :)



I will make your tracks from scratch in high quality. You will get mixed and mastered audio .wav or .aiff files. Will provide individual tracks and stems as well.



I'm a music producer, and Film School graduate. Making movie scores is not foreign to me, same as making video game soundtracks. I collaborate with artists from different fields of art including painters, writers, directors, photographers.



Currently I'm finishing multimedia project in which I composed original soundtrack. 



All services:



- Arrangement

- Finalization

- Sound replacement

- Sound design

- Composition

- Mix

- Master



Genres:

- lo-fi

- Rap/Trap 

- Electronica

- Ambient

- Film and TV music score

- House 

- EDM





Don't hesitate to send me any other requests. I'll be happy to help you!

Reviews


:

lynx_cray helped me to compose a track for my short movie. He was fully able to recreate references I sent him and gave it his own twist. He is able to help you creatively by coming up with little ideas. He shares his process super quick and is easy to communicate with. I recommend him very much!

:

lynx_cray was easy to work with and was very communicative! He created a score for my short film based on my guidelines. I did use a revision, and he was able to take my notes and revise it how I wanted. He kept me updated on his progress and finished on time. I have no complaints. I recommend him and would hire him again.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий