понедельник, 5 октября 2020 г.

Compose Super Inspirational And Original Music











About:

I am a music composer and music producer and do play after ear and self-taught. 

 


I am here for you, lets produce som original and great music together. 



If you want quality and experience then you should choose me if you want the following music categories:



  • Electronic music
  • Pop
  • Trailers

  • Epic music
  • Christian 
  • Podcast/ video
  • gaming music
  • Your own music


***Please message me first to discuss your project and I can create a custom offer for you depending on your requirements. '''



I am able to:   



  • Write in any genre including orchestral, rock, pop, synth, piano and underscore/film music. My speciality is Christian music, pop, epic music.
  • provide a professional recording using FL studio 12 standard plug-ins, instruments and 3 part plugins
  • Upgrade your orders and get real bass line or real drums for your project.
  • create motivated original music which who is unique 
  • Work with you to get the best sound out of it.


*** I AM NOT A PROF. MIX AND MASTER ENGINEER ***



 I will ofcourse mix your demo or instrumental but you need to contact a mix and master engineer, i can also help you with that.



Here you can get som inspiration - all the songs i did produce: https://soundcloud.com/behindstars

Reviews


Seller's Response:

NIce work - nice understanding for the job and great hard work

:

I got the first demo of my new music - and I am very satisfied about the way Henrik is working - he really try hard to bring a good job

:

I highly recommend this seller. I had a great experience working with him. Delivered above my expectations and provided great service and expertise. Will definitely use again.

:

thanks so much for your great review, that means alot to me. I would love to work with you again, great project you are working on. Cheers

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий