среда, 14 октября 2020 г.

Produce Western Music Like Ennio Morricone











About:

Yeehaw! My name is Amaury and I'm a professional film composer and producer.



Are you shooting a spaghetti western film or writing a Old West-inspired song and need music? You're covered!



I'm capable of taking your idea and turning it into a Ennio Morricone sound-like, fully orchestrated production. I've written music for severeal western short films, and your's won't be the exception.



Are you ready to go back to the Old West, cowboy?

Reviews


:

Everything! Very friendly to work with and understands the work, he did an amazing job with my test track for my test film for “The Man In The Poncho” I will definitely work with him again when production for this film begins, he is very hard working and Ennio Morricone would be proud!!

:

I chose to work with him for the second time and I will never hesitate to collaborate agin with him. This guy is a star. Very polite, professional and really willing to help. The quality of the delivery is outstanding

:

I am so impressed. The seller was like in my head and exceeded my expectations. I am so happy with the delivery

:

Words can’t describe how amazing this guy is, and how talented he is, you are all in for a treat

:

this is the best worker i can see on fiver very impressionated




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий