суббота, 3 октября 2020 г.

Make A Wedding Dj Mix For Your First Dance











About:

CONTACT FOR FREE SAMPLE BEFORE ORDER 

STEP 1: Free Sample

Contact and send me your song files or youtube links with your directions including time stamps (if you have)

STEP 2: Order 

I will download your songs from a High Quality Audio Source

I will use any audio production trick is needed to create a professional mix:

  • Intros/outros: I create intros & outros or even produce my own.
  • Expand - shrink: I can increase, decrease or duplicate the duration of a song or a part of a song. 
  • Rearrange existing song structures (change sequence to intros verses choruses solo parts e.t.c)

  • Transitions: Smooth transitions between songs and beat matching 

  • Effects: turntable slow down, scratching, explosions, applause, sirens ,helicopters, atmospheric pads, ambient sounds to enhance the emotional influence of your wedding first dance mix e.t.c.
  • Remove Parts or words: I remove inappropriate for a wedding occasion parts.

STEP 3: Revision

You preview the result and ask me for any modification. Additionally I after sales guarantee for Free modifications, if you realise any issues later on.

I am a dj producer & active wedding Dj for 15 years

youtu.be/VYOQt1l_9dk  



Reviews


:

djboody went above and beyond, I would highly recommend his services. His attention to detail outweighs others here by a large margin! Thanks again djboody for your expertise

:

good job! thx

:

Very quick and professional. Did exactly what was requested and happy with the final product. Thanks!

:

I love it

:

Good job!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий