суббота, 31 октября 2020 г.

Produce 20 Meditation Tracks 3 Hours Long Exclusively Owned By You











About:

Hello, I am Andreas and I am here to provide you Meditation Music!



Check out my other Gig for a different time, prices, etc:

https://www.fiverr.com/stravodimos/provide-you-meditation-music-for-commercial-use-full-copyrights



You will be provided with tracks 120-180 minutes long, depending on which package you chose, made from scratch,.



Contact me directly if you want to extend the time, or if you want more tracks, effects like chimes, breathing...



You can purchase either NATURE SOUNDS or just MEDITATION MUSIC.



YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UPLOAD, LEASE, OR EVEN SELL THE TRACKS WHEREVER AND TO WHOMEVER YOU WANT. YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE OWNER OF THE TRACKS AND YOU WILL HAVE THEM EXCLUSIVELY. YOU CAN USE THE TRACKS FOR MONETIZATION AND FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES IN GENERAL. THE TRACKS COME WITH RESELL RIGHTS. YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL RIGHTS FILE TOO. 



The order won't be completed unless you are 100% satisfied with the product.



You can tell me specific Nature Sounds and I can provide them exactly as you told me.



Just hit me up and tell me what you have in your mind!



I can't wait to work with you! It will surely be a pleasure!











Reviews


Seller's Response:

Stravodimos thoroughly understood my requirements. Stravodimos never compromised the quality of work even at the stake of price. In my view, Stravodimos delivers value to the clients and believes in trust-based enduring relationship. Thank you so much. My best wishes for your Future Endeavors!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, for real. You're great and I really appreciate that we managed to work together. I really hope you have a great day and always thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you!

Seller's Response:

Great communication and early delivery. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Brilliant I completely love working with him and I will definitely be back to order again. Initially I did not really know what I wanted and when I received the initial order I decided to change 2 of them. The seller was so nice about it and communicated all the way. I fully recommend his service because he really knows how to treat customers. I am now a raving fan of his work. Thank you thank you thank you once again I truly love the meditations!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий