четверг, 15 октября 2020 г.

Give You A Fully Produced Country Song











About:

Is this you:



You have a rough demo, maybe you and your guitar singing into your phone. Or maybe you have a favorite song you have always want to record. Or maybe you have limited instrumental skills and just want someone to flesh out your tracks. Or maybe you just need some session work on your demo tracks before you send it to the A&R folks.



Then I am your guy. I work with lots of clients, taking their basic ideas, and giving them life. I will add all the necessary instruments and mix them to make your ideas rock. Send me your vocal track, and I will build up an instrumental bed and mix in your vocals perfectly. I have been playing many instruments for 40 years, have been producing for 20, and have what it takes to bring your song dreams into reality. Check out my demos, and look at the reviews - my clients are always satisfied, as I give them MORE than they are expecting.



Glad to open up a dialogue with you about your ideas and songs, let me know how I can serve you.



To hear samples of my work, check out this: https://soundcloud.com/user-534009820/sets/fiverr-sample-tracks

Reviews


:

Incredible experience! Frank is a fantastic musician and is truly easy to work with! Will definitely use him again in the future!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий