суббота, 3 октября 2020 г.

Sample Any Song Into A Hip Hop Or Trap Beat











About:

Have an idea for a song that would sound great remixed into a Hip Hop/Trap beat? 



For this Gig I will take any song of your choice and sample it into a Beat. Just tell me the style of beat you want (Old School, Trap, LoFi) and the tone (Dark, Aggressive, Smooth, Uplifting, etc.) and I will make it happen! You can also tell me which instruments you would like me to use. 



I will send you a preview of the beat during each step of the process for you to give me feedback on. This way we stay on the right track and get it perfect. 



You can check out some of my work in the video above. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Thanks!



 

Reviews


:

This was an amazing experience! I received everything I asked for. Seller did a great job of turning my ideas into a final product. Seller did a great job communicating and keep me updated throughout the process. I definitely recommend this seller to others.

:

amazing job, looking forward to using services again and showing the final product

:

INCREDIBLE WORK!

:

Already looking forward to working with seller again!

:

Great quality of work! I will definitely purchase again for another beat in the future.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий