пятница, 30 октября 2020 г.

Create Orchestral, Hiphop, Rock Jingles Or Scores For Anything You Need











About:

Be it a jingle, podcast, or a film score, I will incorporate all of your ideas into a piece of music. If you have a video, I will synchronise to it. If you just want a piece of music, which will serve as the basis for your shoot/edit, I can do that as well.



Do contact me before booking the gig. If you have any custom requirements that don't fit into the three categories, do get in touch with me for that as well.

Reviews


:

I needed a rock sort of track, and Broha nailed it! He was so easy to work with and delivered exactly what I wanted in a day! I am very pleased with the results. Will definitely word with him again.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий