среда, 14 октября 2020 г.

Produce Creative Hip Hop, Rap And Pop Beats For You











About:

Get an AMAZING high quality industry standard Hip Hop, Rap, Trap, LoFi &/or Pop instrumental for yourself based on your taste right now!



I am a bonafide music producer that has worked on a tonne of projects including my personal ones. I make soulful songs that simultaneously project feelings of optimism. Check samples here in the Gig gallery.



With this gig comes:

- One Hip Hop, Rap, Trap, LoFi or Pop instrumental for which I'll give you both high quality WAV & mp3 files! I can send through the separate stems/tracks of the project too.

- 3 Revisions 

- Huge discount on my Songwriting and Singing/Rapping services with songwriting and development.

- 5 star customer care & communication



Thank you for checking this Gig out. I cannot wait to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

HE NEVER LETS ME DOWN, working with him has been so much fun. This is one of the coolest people I’ve met and the guy is so chill and gets the work to exceed your expectations !

Seller's Response:

This beat is sick dude! You even used the audio I sent! Love it

Seller's Response:

Glad you like it bro, thanks!!!

:

absolutely love is work .. great communication and understands your need .. will definitely work with him again ..

:

Thank you man!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий