воскресенье, 18 октября 2020 г.

Record Jazz Piano Track For Your Song











About:

Hi!



I have been a musician all my life and Jazz is my passion.



I will compose an intro, comp throughout your song, improvise a solo and compose an ending when/if needed.



Only deliver High quality audio tracks making sure my clients get exactly what they are expecting.



I will record from my  REAL PIANO, no keyboards used. The purity of sound guaranteed.



Ideally, you send me the song you want to add the piano track onto so I can listen to it and record your piano track.



For special requests or custom services please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


:

Absolutely LOVE! So crazy to be collaborating like this during covid but what talent. Thanks so much for helping me out with this piece.

:

Great job ! fast delivery !

:

Very good work. Jazzy!

:

Great Pianist

:

A great player! I really appreciate his patience with my project and willingness to work with me so I could get the takes I needed. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий