среда, 14 октября 2020 г.

Create An A Cappella Arrangement For You And Your Group











About:

I have arranged over 40 songs for my college a cappella group (The University of Rochester Midnight Ramblers) have won outstanding arrangement awards at the ICCAs. I love creating innovative, powerful, and musically tight a cappella arrangements in all styles!

Reviews


:

Cool , thank you

:

Wow! I couldn't be more pleased with the results of this commission! This artist went above and beyond to produce a unique song for me with creativity and imagination. Ben has an obvious intuitive and learned understanding of sound and song. I didn't know wit was a communicable trait through music and now I do. Plus he was a darling to work with. 10/10 Would hire again!!!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий