суббота, 17 октября 2020 г.

Remake Beat Or Instrumental Of Any Song











About:

There's a song you wanna hop on but you can't find an instrumental? so i'm the guy you need.



Why me?



- I am a music producer and a audio engineer.



- I have been producing for years and I have worked with famous rappers That get succed by working with me ( Tflow , El Grande Toto, Young Thug, bezza , Ghali, Lacrim, Snore ... ), I can completely remake or make any beat.



*Do you want an exact remake of that beat ? I will remake the beat very close to the original.(this can be done sampling parts of the beat/or not - it depends) (this will not avoid copyright issues if is not your beat)



You Will Get :



  1. COMMERCIAL USE
  2. MIXED & MASTERED 
  3. Unlimited REVISIONS
  4. Trackouts
  5. EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS
  6. MP3, WAV 



Please CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER! I need to check first if i'm able to work on your track, since there's some genres or songs i can't do.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Already ordered several time, always quality. Good Job

Seller's Response:

Not recommend! if your looking for Hip Hop than you good to go.

:

Good work

:

Thanks for your order bro i like the expérience to work with you

:

Thank brother appericate it nice work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий