среда, 1 июля 2020 г.

Compose Music For Your Film











About:

Finished your film but don't yet have a score?

I've composed music for several years and recently completed many short and feature films. Just select the appropriate package and I'll be happy to help.


Atmospheric

I provide an atmosphere to reflect and intensify your work. Best for documentaries, interviews, corporate, instructional or commercial videos for added finesse.

Most recent gig: Company video for Atkinson Construction.



Genre-based

In addition to the Atmospheric package, I include the usage of popular music genres to support and enhance your work. Ideal for most TV, Netflix, or Amazon series'.

Most recent gig: Comedy Short- The Last Tamale.



Cinematic

Everything previous, but including any genre. Horror, World, Action, Vocal, you name it, I'll do whatever's necessary to make your score be a show stopper. Perfect for films.

Most recent gig: Action Short- Released



Please adjust the timings to fit your film length before submitting your order. The delivery is set to 29 days in case I need to process a large film, but usually I'll complete your order within a reasonably short time.



Please be aware I do not accept films containing sexually explicit material.

Reviews


:

Great music

:

Great thank you

:

this works really well in the film. What is your actual name for the credits though?

:

Great work as always!

:

Excellent work, best composer I've worked with on the site, and I've worked with many!







Compose Music For Your Film

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий