пятница, 10 апреля 2020 г.

Be Your Professional Rap Or Edm Ghost Producer











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER !!

SO I CAN GET THE BEST DEAL FOR YOU.



I am an audio engineer and a music producer with more than 9 years of experience in audio production, mixing and mastering.

For me, the most important thing is to give you a piece of very good music with the best quality and price.



Services:-

- Composition

- Ghost production

- Arrangement

- Working on unfinished projects

- Adding provided vocals

- Vocal processing

- Sound replacement

- Sound design

- Mixing

- Mastering



Genres:-

-EDM

-Pop

-Trap

-Rap

-Hip Hop

-Progressive House 

-Electro house

-Dubstep

-Hardstyle

-Big Room House

-Trance

-Psytrance



#Your audio will be delivered to you in WAV, AIFF and/or 320kbps MP3 format (your choice at no extra cost)



Are u looking for another kind of genre, please send me a message first to discuss.



In this gig I also offer

>Free Sample before you place any order 

>100% satisfaction guaranteed or money-back guarantee




Reviews


:

Wow! let me make this clear, Mukeshchauha570 is the real deal. I'm not rich, and I'm also not willing to take advantage of someone, that's why I was more than happy to pay $2100 I know he was worth that and "much more". He was incredibly available and happy to communicate as often as needed. In a nut shell, it was like we were roommates, and I could communicate by simply yelling across the room. His level of respect for the buyer is tremendous. I'd like to someday buy his free agency from Fiverr, and keep their little golden egg laying goose all to myself... he's a talent! I believe this mans skills will provide you the greatest chance at success with your project. I'm more than pleased!!!

:

Extremely capable and creative.

:

A very goof job, thanks for the experience.

:

This was an amazing project he is a great producer!

:

Absolutely wonderful work! Will def be working with this seller again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий