среда, 15 апреля 2020 г.

Music Composition And Production











About:

Hello! My name is John and I write music. I'm currently getting my bachelors degree in Audio Production. I've been writing for several years and have background in Composition and Production, as well as many other areas and genres. I will make a passionate product because this not only a career, but a lifetime hobby. This is what I like to do. If you have something that's music related you need for a good deal, chances are I can do it, and I can do it well. If you need me to do a comedy song for your YouTube channel, I can work directly with you to make a product you will be happy with. Need me to record backing tracks for your middle school choir? I can do that too. Just contact me and I'll work with you. Thanks for considering me and i hope to work with you soon!

Reviews


:

Very easy I gave him the concept and he ran wild with it and delivered. Didnt even need a revision. :)

:

I needed a short beat recreated without the vocals on top, and music scientist went straight to the laboratory and concocted a perfect solution

:

Thanks for your work

:

Turned out great

:

Just first class. It was a good first submission based on the brief. Took on board my revision ideas and after some tweaking has produced a masterpiece. Extremely well executed. Am highly delighted with the result. Especially as my more musically experienced advisers sent comments like "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and "Terrific". Huge thanks musicscientist.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий