воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Edit The Song To Karaoke And Vocals Only Version











About:

You like a song and need or want to have a karaoke version of it? Like you can't hear the singers? Then you are at the right place or if you just need only the vocals from the song beat out the beat on it. I will deliver 3 files to you. 1) The original song that you had sent to me 2) The Karaoke version so there will be no singing on it 3) The vocals, you will only hear the vocals and not the beat (nice to have if you gonna make a remix of the song).



Ps, 

I always try to edit it as well as possible, sometimes there will be a chance that the audio is not 100% remade (that you hear sometimes the vocals or the beat in the back of the song). 

Please contact me before ordering so I can have a look at the song, thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Helpfull and trustworthy

Seller's Response:

Good as always

:

Pleasant to work with like always! 🙌

:

ALWAYS TOP DELIVERY THIS GIG

:

He did what I asked for satisfaction




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий