пятница, 10 апреля 2020 г.

Ghost Produce Your Hiphop Song Or Beat











About:

Hi, I would like to present my self. I'm Edoardo, and I work as a professional producer, sound engineer, guitarrist, session musician and composer in Italy. I studied music in conservatory at high levels, and thanks to that I have a superior mastery of music. In the lasts years I really liked hip-hop music, because of the sound, the rhythm, and I started producing beats for my own. I have three reasons why You should rely on me.

  • My musical taste: through the years I listened to every music genre, believe me, so I founded some useful solution in music to improve the quality.
  • My mastery on music theory: as you should know, in a producing-like matter a great and solid music theory base isn't an optional
  • My music style: the hit of an underground-sounding beat can really make the difference between a standard song and a successfull song, I can make your idea shine.

I'm open to any type of suggestion, you can give me everything you want, videos, songs, 

I can produce your song finishing it, maybe You have just a vocal record, no problem at all!

I use Ableton Live 10. I give my works on .mp3 file, on payment also .wav file, I hope You'll enjoy my hard work!

Reviews


:

Great experience! Efficient and hard worker

:

Amazing experience with a quick turnaround time! Dedicated, kind & friendly

:

Great job, amazing work! Will definitely keep coming to you for beats and turn around was fast and easy! Great job keep being a blessing!

:

Beat was fire.

:

Very good work. Recommended 100%.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий