среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Compose, Record, Arrange And Produce Amazing Music For You











About:

I'm Saifeddine Helal, an award-nominated composer, producer, arranger orchestrator, conductor, and multi-instrumentalist, I've collaborated with creators from Oscar-nominated projects to very acclaimed productions company, studios, and class A musician and artists around the world 



- IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm8428708/

- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SeifeddineHelal



WHY HIRE ME?

  • My knowledge and artistry journey through the years show how much I care about my music.
  • I'm a perfectionist creator and I can't deliver music that not satisfy me 100%, as if I was the client.
  • Positive attitudes, easy communication, fast turnaround.
  • 13 years of experience and a large network of Class A musician and collaborator.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

  • Contact me, let's chat about your project or send me your notes, sketches, demos or anything can be helpful to satisfy your desire,
  • References are welcome,
  • I'll send a first version of the music.
  • Notes / revisions.  
  • Finishing/mixing


Additional notes :

  •  Through my catalog of class A musicians, bands, and orchestras, we can discuss, if needed, the involvement of one or many of them to the production.


Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий