среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Produce A Custom Modern Beat For Your Song Or Commercial











About:

If you are a singer/songwriter/rapper you need high quality music to record your vocals over and get your name out there.



If you are a business and you are creating a commercial, you need high quality music to effectively deliver your message.



I am a professional music producer and singer/songwriter with over 24 years of industry experience.  If you hire me for this gig I will make you high-quality music/instrumentals/beats for any of the following genres:



1.Hip-Hop

2.Rap

3.R&B

4.EDM

5.House

6.Reggae

7.Reggaeton

8.Jazz

9.Rock

10.Ambient Chill/Electronic



Go with a trusted professional and choose me.  I hope to hear from you soon, and I wish you peace and love.



-Peter



Reviews


Seller's Response:

really sick beat! couldn't be happier!!! definitely going to buy more soon.

:

Excellent job and extremely passionate! Will work with this seller again.

:

Thank you very much collinscrest13 for your business and for the kind review! I look forward to working with you again!

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий