четверг, 23 апреля 2020 г.

Make Amazing Music For Your Video Project











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING. THANKS!



Your video project needs incredible music to stand out. I can help you with that.



I can compose, write lyrics for, arrange, produce, mix and master music for your project. I can make instrumental music, or songs with original lyrics made by myself or provided by you. I am a trained singer as well, but I can also offer a male singer voice through my husband if required (you can listen to him on the demo). We are both well-trained musicians with a lot of experience!



Just let me know what's the story, the concept and style you want it to have, and I'll get on it. You can choose out of the three packages I offer the one that suits up the best to your needs, and if you need me to make a custom order, I am open to challenges.



Let's make business :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hard to describe how talented  Maria is, always getting exactly the vibes of the project and giving the best performance! a really gifted musician and singer! and it is always such a pleasure to work with!

:

The seller uses tracks And enhances the piece The artist will not be disappointed

:

Maria keeps communication going Even when she has emergency situations of her own She is very reliable Young Enthusiastic And learned A professional Her team and herself is a pleasure Without exception

:

Awwww thank you so much!!

:

The one and only, Maria is a super talent, keep amazing me every time,  really mesmerizing result, Highly recommended!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий