воскресенье, 12 апреля 2020 г.

Compose The Perfect Music For Your Game











About:

Hello there!



If you need amazing and original music for your game, this is the gig for you! 



I'm Dario Tartagni, a professional music composer from Rome, now working in Finland as Music and Audio person in the videogame industry. During my career I've been composing music for Movies, Ads, Trailers, Audiobooks, Theater Plays and Video-games. 



I specialize in epic and orchestral music but I'm familiar with every genre and style, and I can easily write the right soundtrack for any games (mobile or pc/console). Action, Adventure, Fps, Rpg, Racing games, hyper casual, casual and arcade.



Composing music for games is my profession, I've been working with many teams and game developers and I know what you need! 



background music, combat or action music, layer music, main menu etc. don't hesitate to order this gig!  And of course you can choose to order a loop without any additional cost.



***IMPORTANT*** 



Please send me a message with all your questions before ordering, and if you have a budget issue we can discuss about it. I can also propose you a custom offer considering your precise needs. 

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий