воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

Produce An Exclusive Trap Or Hip Hop Beat With You











About:

Welcome.


I am a professional music producer. I make Trap and Hip-Hop beats with great experience,  Please don't hesitate to contact me. Let's work together!


Here I will make a high-quality custom exclusive hip-hop/trap beat just for you.

You can check some of the beats that i produced before here:

https://soundcloud.com/fyndelbeats

(The beats on SoundCloud are demo versions, original ones ARE UNTAGGED)





I will provide you with an exclusive beat for commercial purposes so you can sell the songs you make using these beats on iTunesSpotifyYoutubeSoundCloudGoogle PlayAmazon, etc. After selling the beats exclusively to you I am not allowed to sell or lease this beats anymore to anyone else.



WHAT DO YOU GET?

  • MP3, WAV & STEMS, FL STUDIO PROJECT

  • Mixed & Mastered Instrumental
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 1 Days Delivery


You can contact me directly for any questions you might have.

I am online almost all the time, so i will reply soon as possible.

Believe me, you won't get disappointed.  

We are going to make great hit together.



https://instagram.com/fyndel_

Reviews


:

It was really good working with this seller, he did it in 1 day as discripted and the communication is great!

:

fyndel is a really great business partner and I am extremely pleased with his music and I can say that he is the only one who will really make my progress because he is making incredible music normally a professional hip hop or edm music is not offered at this price I congratulate him he is a music giant and I would like to point out to him

:

Delivered on time and has great potential. But did not create the feeling I was after. Maybe I should have payed more

:

Another great Beat!

:

Thank you so much! Love working with fyndel. Will definitely work on my next project together!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий