вторник, 24 марта 2020 г.

Finish Your Techno, Minimal, Microhouse, Rominimal Track











About:

track finalization services that will help you deliver those tracks faster for demo submission to your favorite label, I make minimal, techno, microhouse and erominimal 



Maybe you’re here because this rings a bell: you get bored of the song you’re making. You have 100 unfinished songs in your hard drive. You always have new ideas but can’t finish them. I also wrote a couple of blog posts about this that you might want to check out. You just want to say “Finish my song!” but, to whom? So you have this song that you’re struggling to finish. It’s either almost done and needs some polishing, or it’s half-way there, but you’re stuck. One of my specialties is listening to artists’ creative vision, and then using their direction to help them bring their projects to fruition.  I’m ready and eager to put my experience to work for you.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий