четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Create Original Sound Design For Your Next Project











About:

I have a passion for creating the perfect soundworld to help support good storytelling. I have collaborated with actors, directors, writers, and dancers to interesting sound design for a variety of projects. I have come to fiverr to expand my network of collaborators!



With this gig I will provide cues or full tracks for your project.



Tracks are sold by minute of music, and with stems and expedited delivery in the more expensive packages.



All come with unlimited instruments and revisions, but I mostly use electronic sounds and synthesized sounds. So unlimited instruments means unlimited synth layers! 



If you have any questions feel free to contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий