четверг, 10 декабря 2020 г.

Provide You 10 Meditation Music Tracks 2 Hours For Commercial Use











About:

Hello! My name is Andreas and I will provide you with cheap Meditation Music!


I could provide you with Relaxing Nature Sounds, or just Meditation Music.


NOTE: CONTACT ME BEFORE THE ORDER FOR MORE INFORMATION AND MORE EXAMPLES!


At the length of 60 or 120 minutes in the premium package, I will produce and compose from scratch relaxing music just for you.

(You can contact me if you want custom requirements (time extension, chimes..)


As it is mentioned, it will be free for commercial use, which means it will be free for profit. You will have the copyrights of the product EXCLUSIVELY. You will be allowed to upload the file on every platform you want for commercial purposes.



As well as that, you will receive a Commercial Rights file too.



Last but not least, you can even SELL the tracks!

The tracks come with re-sale rights, they are free of youtube content ID and free of performing rights organizations.


Please check the FAQ below for more.



NOTE:- The music purchased from this gig will be 100% original and exclusively made for you. No need to credit me, you are free to use it as the owner.


I'm looking forward to working with you. It will surely be a pleasure!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work once again. This is why I keep coming back! Very talented and very professional! I will be back again. Thank you for your hard work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I am so glad!

Seller's Response:

stravodimos was very responsive and adapted to the changes within the project scope. The seller was very upfront about what he can and cannot do.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

:

he did very well. I definitely use him again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий