среда, 9 декабря 2020 г.

Compose And Produce Up To 3 Minutes Of Original Music In Any Style











About:

What's included?

  • Arrangement
  • Original compositions
  • Production
  • Unlimited instruments
  • Dreamy chord progressions
  • Mixing & Mastering



This Production Great For:

✔️ Rappers, Singers & DJs

✔️️ Lo-fi Streaming Channel

✔️ Study

✔️ Spa & Cosmetics

✔️ Remixing a Song

✔️ Shops & Bars Background Music





All tracks will be royalty-free, and you own the full right/license to the produced track.



Feel free to send me a message if you have any additional questions. I am looking forward to working with you!



Regards,

Özgün Güney

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've worked with tons of composers and musicians. This guy is simply the best because he understands music from a technical standpoint as well as the artistic standpoint. While everybody else scrambles to put something together, my guy here confidently composes fire tracks one after another. Can't recommend him enough. Already working with him long term after his first delivery

:

Brilliant work. Honestly, top tier quality. Seller was amazing throughout the process, listened to feedback, reference music, took on board my ideas, worked hard, AND delivered early. Amazing experience, would recommend.

:

The music matched exactly how I wanted it too! had a nice jolly Christmas vibe and shared a close resemblance to a lo-fi song. I'm really Glad I chose ozgunguney for this job, he was cooperative and really heard me out to the music I asked for. the communication was well and he told me all the info to go with making this song. I 100 percent recommend him to anyone who's looking to have a bomb tune to their video or anything.

:

Thank you so much:))

:

Very talented person who knows what he's doing. Good communication and very nice service. I'm satisfied and happy with my song!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий