воскресенье, 6 декабря 2020 г.

Produce And Remix To Authentic African Sounds











About:

Hey! I’m Ade and I'm a full-time professional mix/master engineer, recording artist and music producer from London, England. I currently live in Accra, Ghana and built a studio here to produce authentic African sounds.

I use Pro tools 2020, Logic pro X, Universal Audio plugins, Apogee Symphony converter, Avalon channel strip 737, Audient ID44, Focal BE Twin6 3-way monitor, Focusrite 2802 analogue console, Api 512 preamp, Roland Juno DS, Roland FA08, Waves plugins, Slate digital plugins and Izotop plugins.

This is a gig that will take your song and make it Radio Ready. In order to compete with other songs in the industry there are certain things that a mix MUST have. Using only the most professional equipment and virtual plugins.

It is my goal to achieve the best possible sound for your track.

At the end of each order you will get:

·Professionally Mixed and Mastered track (WAVE and MP3) which you can present to record labels and online streaming services.

Look forward to making your visions become a reality.

Reviews


:

He is the very best at what he does and my number one go to guy at making music. Thanks again!

:

love working with them, they are do professionnal and can get exactly what u expect for. my pleasure thanks a lot

:

Provided what I asked for and the track was great sounding.

:

Provided such a perfect blend of what I desired. Yesssss!

:

Great Collaboration!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий