среда, 16 декабря 2020 г.

Be Your Best Music Producer











About:

I will make a professional beat of a genre of your choice (Trap, Old school, Reggae, Dancehall, Afrobeat).



It will be a professional song, ready to be published on various music platform !



Just tell me the genre and some songs as example (1 to 3 songs) and the beat will be delivered rapidly, mixed and mastered.



It's always more productive when you send a message before, I will be able to make a special offer for you !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent as always!

Seller's Response:

Jules is a super talented guy. He created a song exactly how I described. Highly recommend!! I’ll definitely be back for more work!

:

I really like when my client are satisfied, so happy that you left me some room to add my own style to the Hip Hop / Reggae music ! See you soon ! 🌵

:

What's a great producer! Thanks a lot Jules for this music. It was exactly what I was expecting!

:

HE IS REALLY FREAKING DOPE AND AN AMAZING CREATOR forreaall




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий