вторник, 15 декабря 2020 г.

Compose Ambient, Atmospheric Music For Your Projects











About:

How are you !



I am here to offer you my ambient music composition service for your project.


For the edition I use ableton, and for the production of sounds, virtual instruments. I have orchestral virtual instruments if you want me to add to the composition.


In terms of the composition, I can compose you some ambient music, and if you want me to add something with orchestral / cinematic vibes I can also do it, you just have to tell me. check the sample compositions some have orchestral / kinematic music vibes.


* All orders will be in any format of your choosing (WAV, MP3, 16 or 24 bit, 44.1 or 48khz)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for the music.

Seller's Response:

you're welcome, enjoy it 🙌

:

It was great working with this seller. The seller is very friendly and professional. The seller made a great piece of atmospheric music for my project. It was exactly what I was hoping for. I will defiantly be working with this seller in the near future.

:

thank you so much, I'm glad you like it, I also look forward to working with you in the future, Greetings

:

SOunds good




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий