пятница, 11 декабря 2020 г.

Produce Or Ghost Produce Your Track











About:

Hey There,



My name is Antonin and I produce under the alias Airmow since a few years now.



I released some tracks on Trap Nation , Sony Norway (One Seven/ Disco:wax), Tribal Trap, KnighVision (Under Warner Music Group) ... and I'm releasing an EP on Cloudkid / (UMG Germany) in 2021.



I totalise 50M of streams with my personnal project "Airmow" and I work for artists like "Rosenfeld" or "Blest Jones"



As a producer and Sound Engineer, I can produce Instrumentals and beats for all your projects.



I can rework on your track to make it marketable and sign it on Music Label.

I have a lot of contacts in the Music Industry so I can find a label for your track if there are some cool ideas !

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий