среда, 9 декабря 2020 г.

Produce Lofi Music Meditation Beat Making Ghost Producer











About:

Hello! I have been a music producer for 16 years, but I am new to FIVERR, in a very short time I have become a LEVEL 1 seller with 100% positive ratings. That is why I can place your order without problems and have a special treatment if you choose me. You have some demos in my GIG, if you need more just ask me.



  • 100% professional and competitive audio.
  • I will be online all the time and together we will create the best team
  • I'll make better beats and music for you!
  • I'll be your best ghost producer



I will create the best beats:

  • Lofi
  • Hip hop
  • Trap
  • Chill hop
  • Meditation music
  • Relax music
  • Music for study
  • Music to work relaxed
  • whatever is...



I will never limit the number of instruments, I will always work thinking about what the song needs and the rights will be 100% yours. You can monetize or do whatever you want!



Do you need another type of music? No problem, let's do it!

https://www.fiverr.com/share/k8vNPy





Write me and let's start right now.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The best here in fiver!!! He just dont deliver what you like, he also cares!!! Will be doing my 3rd one with hernan!

Seller's Response:

thanks again. 👏

Seller's Response:

Amazing job I'm very satisfied I highly recommend, thank you for your great work, I will work with you again for sure.

:

great and exactly as i wanted thank you

:

Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий