суббота, 5 декабря 2020 г.

Turn Your Audio Samples Into A Custom Remix











About:

Got a sound bite that needs to become a song? You've come to the right place. I can take audio samples from various sources (phones, videos, any audio recording) and turn into your own custom track! Just provide the audio and I'll do the rest.



Note: I will only do audio provided directly by you. This is not for remixing your favorite commercial track from your favorite artist (but could very well be inspired by such).



Examples include:

  • A wedding speech remix
  • Any sort of MEME music
  • An awkward home video of a sibling
  • Animal/pet noises
  • Something you played on an instrument
  • Turning your baby's cries into music, etc



Check out my examples and I look forward to creating fun and unique music for you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome mate! You've done a fantastic job!

Seller's Response:

I did not expect it to be this good.

Seller's Response:

Glad you like it!

:

Great!! super fast and great result. Thanks Mike!

:

No problem!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий