вторник, 1 декабря 2020 г.

Compose Original Instrumental Music











About:

I will create music for you or your product (game, movie or something else). I can work with various styles of music (synthwave, orchestra, ambient, rock etc.). Describe what you want me to compose. I can also record something according to your wishes. Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


:

great seller

:

Excellent! Great service. Friendly, respectful and professional. Produced exactly what I asked for, on time. I asked for a short demo of the hundreds of musical instruments I have made and the seller quicly produced a demo of each of the instruments in a style that suits their individual style with indicudual notes, simple melodies and chords which perfectly demonstrate the instruments without being overly complicated or stylised. Very happy with the finished product - perfect first time.

:

excellent service and very accurate to what I wanted. Talented musician for sure

:

great work. I really like the intro (00.00-00.21) And I like the powerful attack at minute 00.53

:

The seller has a very good sense of music. He did an excellent job with my track that was actually recorded without a click track or metronome - by adding drums a bass and some keys to it. Was very open to revisions as well. In fact for the price he asked he did a fantastic job. Thank you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий