понедельник, 14 декабря 2020 г.

Make Or Remake Any Song Instrumental At Professional Studio











About:

Don't worry if you couldn't find what you exactly want on the prepared Gigs! I can always create custom offers just for you! Contact me any time you please.



Don't leave your job to chance. You are at the right place.



Well, lets talk about what I can do for you:



I'm an experienced musician, music producer/composer, teacher, mixing and mastering engineer.

I can make an instrumental remake of every song you have in mind , for personal or commercial use. 



"All genres are welcome and all instruments are posible" 




I deliver high quality sound and very professional results. Ready for Itunes, TV, Spotify, Radio, Youtube etc. :)



You can order for

  •   -Full production of track
  •   -Backing track to go with your instruments
  •   -Instrumental music for a Youtube music cover video (kids, intro, backing track,)
  •   -Instrumental track for your project (game , movie, video ..)
  •   -Add instruments on a track (voice...)
  •   -Instrumental song for kids
  •   -Midi files of a song & stems


Songs are made with digital instruments or real instruments as your choosing. 



Please contact me before placing your order..



Reviews


:

Akif is ALWAYS ready to prepare world-class work with an incredible turnaround time! I recommend his services to all who would like high-quality sounds and attention to detail!

:

Always impressed by how this producer is able to interpret my ideas and requests into perfect music. Thank you, and I will be back again.

:

thank you very much I was very impressed I definitely recommend if someone is looking for top quality you are in the right place.

:

Super love working with you always!! You never fail to amaze me, man! to more projects in the future! :)

:

it's heavy, if you start with him you will continue with him




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий