вторник, 1 декабря 2020 г.

Make Catchy Music For Podcasts, Media And Commercials











About:

I have studied Music Production in College and have over 11 years of music 

production experience.



I specialize in making music for podcasts, videos and commercials.

If needed, I can provide minor remakes of the music I produce. This means, if something

is recorded, mixed or mastered I can look into it and do some fine tuning.

And mix or master the project how it supposed to sound musically.



There are some music producers that offer 100 beats.

I offer 1 quality music production that fits your needs. I will produce music for 1:30 minutes with a maximum of 3 minutes because I invest quality time and won't rush to make 

sure the music is high quality. 



I will:



 * Produce Unique Music

 * Mix and Master songs and projects

 * Check the balance, volume and master the production

 * Provide minor changes in the music production, if it's needed.



Please Note:



 * I do NOT accept orders of music productions over 10 minutes long.

 * I do NOT rush my music productions, high quality is important.

 * I do NOT import full projects made with other music programs.



I am at your service, so feel free to place and order now.







Reviews


:

Cool, attractive and musically sound designed. Delivers what you have in mind, even better. Well done Vincent!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий