вторник, 15 декабря 2020 г.

Produce 10 To 30 Chillhop Or Lofi Tracks For You











About:

Hey there,

My name's Ian. I produce music for various media houses, companies and films. I have more than 10 years of musical experience and would love to offer you my services. 





✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥





What Do I Offer With This Gig?

If you're looking to create a lofi album, curate a playlist, or just generally want some chill music you've come to the right place. I will produce and professionally master 10 to 30 original lofi chillhop tracks just for you.





  • Ready for commercial use 
  • Completely original
  • Ready to be sold or distributed as you please
  • No credit required
  • Professionally mastered





✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥





How am I able to create quality beats at this price point?



The bulk orders compensate for the lower price, allowing me to provide an unmatched price. I also include samples in around 40% which allows me to provide signifacantly faster delivery and lower prices.

If you find a lower price anywhere else on fiverr, shoot me a message and I'll beat it. 





Lets Work Together!







Reviews


:

the songs are great!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий