четверг, 3 декабря 2020 г.

Music Production, Compose, Sing And Be Music Producer For Tabla Harmonium











About:

Hello fiverr users!
Firstly, I would like to thank you for visiting me here!


I'm a Professional Music Producer from India. I've a 17 years of professional experience in this field. I will do Music Production, Singing, Tabla & Harmonium Playing, Composing and give Online Music Lessons in the jonner of Indian Classical Music, Light Music, Folk Music, New Generation Music, etc.



As a Music Producer, I get many clients from all over the world. To become a successful Music Producer, I started doing Music Production on fiverr and hoping for the best results.



For a Music Producer, it's important to know Music Mixing, Music Creating Techniques, etc., then only one can do a good Music Production.



Music Production is the best way to express your talent of doing Music.



Also, I run my own Online Music Academy all over the globe. Anybody of any age group can join it.

I give a 100% assurance to my students who join my classes for the results they want to achieve.

I welcome you all the Music Lovers to get Online Music Lessons from me.
(Lessons will be provided via Skype, Hangouts, etc.. You can click on the link I provided on the order page and schedule your first lesson with me.)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is exceptionally talented. He has given a very nice song which is beyond my expectations. The music is also very nice. Communications with the seller have been excellent. He takes all instructions very carefully. He works on the file till for the best. Takes little extra time and works best to give a nice final output. I am very much satisfied and pleased with the final song which he gave me. The song is a devotional song and he has applied all best possible efforts to make it soothing and pleasant to listen. Many thanks for the nice delivery.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot! Really loved to work with you!

Seller's Response:

The seller has again delivered an excellent video. Many thanks again. Will order again

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

amazing !Great to work with




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий