среда, 2 декабря 2020 г.

Produce, Mix And Master Your Song











About:

I will be your personal producer.
I will make your song or project with all my instruments (See my Portafolio) 
I do POP, ROCK, HIP HOP, R&B, SOUL, JAZZ, BOSSA-NOVA, METAL...  (All genres)
I dedicate myself to turning your ideas and dreams into a song, really. Working and improving day by day with the commercial demands and demands of the customers.
Contact me if you have any questions about the service


Reviews


Seller's Response:

3rd project in less than two weeks. If I weren't budget constrained I would be booking Alfredo daily, believe that! On the real, he isn't just using software synths, he is a badass musician and actually plays the guitar and other instruments which adds authenticity to the tracks. Looking forward to the next!

Seller's Response:

Thank you really much!!!THANK YOU!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, Alfredo, I absolutely recommend you, you are a great musician and a great professional ... We have worked with Alfredo in the past and we are going to future jobs ... Go ahead ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Muchísimas gracias Alfredo ,, absolutamente te recomiendo, eres un gran músico y gran profesional... Hemos trabajado con Alfredo en el pasado y vamos a próximos trabajos ... Adelante ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Seller's Response:

Muchisimas gracias mi hermosa amiga!!! ERES UNA INCREIBLE!!! realmente tu musica me inspira a seguir aca!!! EXITOS!!! Sabes que cuentas conmigo!!!

Seller's Response:

Alfredo is the man. Especially any remix that requires that needs some real guitar or piano playing.. NO ONE BETTER on Fiverr. Been a long time fan and customer, so glad Alfredo is here stronger than ever.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий