пятница, 11 декабря 2020 г.

Produce Your Original Music











About:

Hey there!



Are you searching for professional quality at an affordable price? Incredible service and realisation of your creative vision? An experienced, multi-instrumentalist/composer/producer to create a royalty-free song for commercial use.



I'm the man for the job! 



I have 20+ years of experience in music and have been working as a full-time musician since 2016. My extensive experience as a professional pianist, composer, songwriter, and artist has set me apart from other producers. I am not only experienced in using software but I understand music production from a creative perspective and I am passionate about bringing your idea to life whether it is a soft ballad or a funk-driven banger. 





I Can Provide:

  • Music Composition 
  • Music Production
  • Mixing and Mastering
  • Development of Ideas
  • Completion of Unfinished Tracks



Genres I Can Produce:

  • Pop
  • Alt-Pop
  • Funk
  • Soul
  • R&B
  • Gospel
  • Dark-Pop 
  • Ambient/Background Music
  • Neo-Soul

Reviews


:

Sam has been an absolute dream to work with. You can tell absolutely how passionate he is about music, and he has not only an incredible technicality but an intrinsic creative flare, too. He has transformed my song from some basic guitar chords and vocals into something I never could have imagined - the final product is insanely professional and the production is so intricate. Nothing was ever too much to ask, and Sam was encouraging, optimistic and supportive all the way. There was absolutely no cutting corners, which just goes to show his dedication to creating the best work possible. I honestly cannot recommend him enough!

:

Samuel is a very talented musician! He helped me create a short intro song for my podcast idea! Thankful for his production! Hire him!

:

I hadn't written or recorded in years. Sam was professional, patient, helpful and talented. I may start recording again. Thanks Sam!

:

Great communication with Sam. Very musical and talented! I look forward to continue working with you!

:

HIRE THIS GUY! I can't believe how smooth this process was. Samuel transformed my concept from a simple riff and turned it into a professional, radio-ready song in a single day, easily meeting the deadline. Samuel's intuition made communicating my ideas easier than I could have ever imagined. I have paid much more for professional producers in the past but Samuel's production is leagues ahead of the competition. This is unbelievable value for money as the production is extremely detailed and high quality. If you are looking for a professional producer who can provide the goods, look no further. This guy is the real deal.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий