четверг, 10 декабря 2020 г.

Create Meditation Relaxation Music











About:

RELAXING MEDITATION MUSIC FOR BUSINESS, YOGA, PERSONAL USE & MORE!



Custom music only included in gig package 2 & 3



I'm an experienced composer and featured seller on Fiverr. In the past years, I have worked on hundreds of projects for meditation, yoga and general calm and soothing music.



I'm in the routine of composing music of this kind and I'm very flexible, being able to extend music, make further adjustments and even compose based on references that you may provide to me!



Gig package 2 & 3 also feature the commercial use license, which will allow you to include the music in your commercial and business projects. Earn profits that you can keep entirely. No royalty-fee hassle!



The main instrument is the piano, but I can also provide additional instruments such as harps and orchestration. I have some of the best instrument libraries that will ensure commercial quality!



Here are some examples of how you can use the music:

Background music in YouTube videos, guided meditations, yoga classes, personal relaxation, as a gift, for apps and other business related projects (gig package 2&3), etc.



Including PDF Agreement License



Any questions? Please contact me

Reviews


:

Ich bin super Zufrieden mit der Leistung von mellownightz. Sehr gute Kommunikation. Gerne Wieder

:

Amazing as always!!

:

I work with Sebastian regularly. He consistently delivers quality content and is really responsive to my feedback. I highly recommend him.

:

Perfect music as always!

:

Great music composition, exactly like I requested, delivered perfectly in time. About communication, he replies in maximum 24 hours, perfect for a smooth work process.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий