среда, 9 декабря 2020 г.

Produce A High Quality Song For Your Request Music Genres











About:

Welcome to RajutStudio



PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDER so You will get the Music you need and you want :)



I will produce your music with production, mixing and mastering.



Don't worry if you couldn't find what you exactly want on the prepared Gigs! I can always create custom offers just for you! Contact me any time you please.



I am an experienced musician, music producer/composer and worked in this field since 10 years ago. I'm expert in POP, EDM and many more genre. If you have any questions let me know.



I can make an instrumental remake of every song you have in mind , for personal or commercial use. 



I deliver high quality sound and very professional results. Ready for Itunes, TV, Spotify, Radio, Youtube etc.



You can order for

  •  -Full production of track
  •  -Backing track to go with your instruments
  •  -Instrumental music for a Youtube music cover video (kids, intro, backing track)
  •  -Instrumental track for your project (game , movie, video ..)
  •  -Instrumental song for kids
  •  -Midi files of a song & stems

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What can I even say to describe my experience. It is incredible, I received such a high quality music, quickly and respectfully! Really professional and I highly recommend to come here for your music needs. 100/100

Seller's Response:

I needed an instrumental for a cover. The instrumentals online were either filtered or sound weird. So I decided to hire this person. They did an amazing job and made it so unique! I’ll definitely hire them again. :D

Seller's Response:

see you on the other projects. enjoy the music 😀

Seller's Response:

Always amazing work when it comes to this artist, super professional friendly and the results are always mind blowing. So happy to have found you!!!

:

Thank you so much ! :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий