воскресенье, 13 декабря 2020 г.

Make Custom Music For Your Game











About:

Hi, dear developer!



I will make unique, personalized music based on what you can tell me of your game, and the style you want.



Contact me first before placing your order to discuss the details, scope and final pricing of your project, communication is key to create the best possible experience.



Don't worry about revisions, you will have unlimited ones because my only goal is for you to be very happy with the sounds of your game.



More of my music:

Portfolio: https://soundcloud.com/tomaspalazzi

Webpage: https://tomaspalazzi.wixsite.com/music

Reviews


:

Tomas again surprised me. with his skills. The music is for a game called Brocula, and he went above and beyond to understand what the theme is and how a music piece can be used to enhance the game play and the final output is even better than I imagined.

:

I think this is the 4th piece for the game Brocula. I love Tomas' work. And it really brings up my vision for the game.

:

Amazing! He made an excellent theme for my project. Tomas is the best composer! Highly recommended!

:

This is my second time working with Thomás. He composed the music way before the expected time. People in the community have been going crazy over his compositions for the game Brocula. Will definitely work with him again.

:

Thomas is an amazing composer. He knew what i was looking for. And he delivered it on time.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий