суббота, 12 декабря 2020 г.

Remix Your Voice Audio File Into An Edm Track











About:

I'll take your voice file and remix it into an EDM song. You can send me a voicemail, the vocals of a song or rap, video clip, or any other voice file. I will create an original backing track for it and add your vocals to it. You can request an EDM genre (house, dubstep, trap, etc) or I can just pick the style that works best. It'll be fun.



Reviews


:

Amazing work. He gave it a tone that fit the given voice perfectly, and made quick revisions exactly as requested - not that many were needed. We were thrilled with his work and creative intuition. Clearly knowledgeable with music and its composition.

:

Meanwhile this gig is one of my "must have" remixes for my daily studio work.

:

nice work i like ot

:

He is so good as always, i will definitely work again with him

:

Again I did a beautiful gig with that seller. And agin I was very satisfied.....strongly recommanded gig ! " Please not too strong because than he would have less time for my projects" :-)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий