вторник, 1 декабря 2020 г.

Make Personalised And Affordable Music For Any Of Your Projects











About:

I will write music that will enhance or assist the audio and musical qualities of whatever creative project you are involved in. I have had a lot of experience writing music in multiple genres and platforms. I have a great imagination, and I am extremely versatile when it comes to approaching new projects.



I personally am comfortable with genres such as : Funk, Soul, Electronic, Trip-Hop, and Ambient.



I always get the job done !

Reviews


:

Very happy with my experiences of getting music for my podcast. Thank you

:

Alfie was great to work with and really understood what I was looking for, super happy with the piece and can't wait to use it.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий