пятница, 11 декабря 2020 г.

Make Any Song And I Edit Any Audio For What You Need











About:

producer with several years of experience in the field, including audio editing, mixing and mastering. I can make all kind of music, remixes and compose the instrumentals of any existing song. I use FL studio as my main audio editing software but I work with ProTools and Ableton as well.

I love my job and I am very committed to it and to please my clients!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

he is so good

Seller's Response:

He is good to do Mix and master what ever your idea give to him

Seller's Response:

The beat remake was so good I could cry. The seller couldn’t have done a better job! Thank you so much, this beat is going to be used to make a huge impact in my community!

:

Nothing would make me happier.

:

Amazing job, great seller. thank you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий