среда, 2 декабря 2020 г.

Make You A Custom Hip Hop Or Trap Beat Within 24 Hours











About:

**Send me your reference tracks/inspiration so I can make a beat that better suits your needs***



Got the next big hit song stuck in your head but can't find the right beat? Well, you've come to the right place! My musical knowledge combined with your inspiration, we can get that hit out in no time!



I produce original melodies, there aren't any copyrighted material in my beats, meaning you can use them freely in your projects however you like. I'm an intermediate guitarist and pianist, beginner bassist and drummer.



I mainly do Trap, Hip Hop and Lo-Fi Hip Hop, but I am very much open to trying out different genres.



My packages come in three tiers, Silver, Gold and Platinum:



- Silver: You will recieve a WAV that lasts up to 120 seconds.



- Gold: You will recieve a WAV that lasts up to 180 seconds + Stems.



- Platinum: You will recieve a WAV that lasts up to 240 seconds + Stems + Sheet music of the core patterns.



I look forward to working with you :)



**READ FAQ BELOW**

Reviews


:

So glad I came across this gig for my Xmas songs project. It has all gone beyond my expectations and the turnaround is surprising. I realise how knowledgeable the Seller is...he is gifted. Truly amazing and friendly communication too. Very deserving of 5 Stars :)

:

All I can say is WOW! Fully captured and delivered beyond my expectations of what I thought this would sound like. For the intro song of the mixtape, it fits perfectly into my idea of what I want to produce with the track. Truly genuine and unique how it's blended together. Love every bit of it.

:

Truly amazing and beyond my expectations and especially when I have had some rough patches on Fiverr with other producers as of lately, but you're like...wow :D I'm smiling :D

:

This one was real fun, it has the 80’s vibe and trap jazz all in one. Got one more to go to finish the mixtape. It’s a great experience all the way around.

:

Amazing every time. This groove will make your body move. Very musical and uplifting as the song goes along. Very Well Indeed.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий