вторник, 10 ноября 2020 г.

Write Realistic Music For Your Dnd Podcast Or Video Series











About:

   Do you want to add more viewers to your dungeons and dragons podcast or video series? High-quality background music can really immerse your viewers and your players into the story. With years of experience composing music for films and video games, I can create high-quality background music that can be perfect for you. Whatever your needs, I will work endlessly until I create a song that is perfect for you!

Reviews


:

Great creation yet again! I was looking for a specific feel about some dark magic and the first round was almost perfect. I suggested a possible change and Tyler took it under consideration, made an adjustment...and nailed it. He's very open in communicating, which is great for someone who has a musical need, but doesn't have the musical background--making it hard to find the right words to convey concepts. Highly recommended for your creative projects =) Thanks Tyler.

:

This is the start of a brilliant working relationship. Talented. Patient. Beautiful results for my unique musical needs!! I’ll contact you again soon

:

The seller made it easy to make adjustments and was really flexible and kept in great contact throughout the order. 5 stars :)

:

Perfect as always!

:

great turn around time!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий